Always call before you load - and don't forget your helmet and goggles!! 979.535.3539
Bluebonnet MX Park is conveniently located just north of Lake Somerville; only one hour from Austin; and 1-1/2 hours from Houston and San Antonio and features 2 tracks:
Natural Terrain MX Track
The natural terrain MX track is 1 mile long and is great for kids, beginners, and riders of vintage bikes. 100% of the track can be seen from the covered grandstand.
1/8th Mile Oval Flat Track
The 1/8th mile oval flat track is open for daytime practice. Coming soon: Lawnmower races and lights for evening events!
Camping is Available
- 8 electrical & water hookups, 4 with sewer.
- Restrooms available and there are 2 separate shower stalls.
- Plenty of shaded primitive camping available.
- Call for daily/weekly rates and availability.
Gather at the Pit Stop
- Covered area with tables.
- Snacks and drinks are available on practice weekends.
- Concessions are available on race weekends.
Park Rules. Be safe and courteous, but most of all – have fun.
Friendly dogs are allowed. They must remain on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after them.
Other rules are posted at the park.
For vendor information or to schedule club events, company picnics, church events, or family reunions, call Papa Mike at 979.535.3539.