Always call before you load - and don't forget your helmet and goggles!! 979.535.3539
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What can I ride at Bluebonnet MX? ALL SIZE DIRT BIKES. No ATV’s.
2. When are you open? Sunrise to sundown – Saturday and Sunday (weather permitting).
3. How much does it cost to ride at BBMX? $20 riders/ $10 spectators per day.
4. Can we camp at BBMX? Camping is allowed and encouraged at BBMX!
We have 2 shower stalls and separate restrooms available. We do have 8 electrical hook-ups and water hookup, and 4 with sewer. We have access to water to fill an RV.
5. Can I bring my dog to BBMX? Yes, you may bring a friendly dog! They must remain on a leash at all times, and you must clean up after them.
6. Are there concessions available? There are snacks and drinks on practice weekends, and a concession stand that serves our racers and their families on race weekends!